STYLE publications in English:
- Lamberg, Johanna (2021) Business Creation for Active Lifestyles in the Finnish Sport-Based Companies: Enabling a Sustainability Transformation Through Ecosystem Thinking. Master’s Thesis in Futures Studies. Turku School of Economics, University of Turku. 89 p.
- Tuominen, A. – Sundqvist-Andberg, H. – Aittasalo, M. – Kiviluoto, K. – Silonsaari, J. & Tapio, P. (2021) Building transformative capacity towards active sustainable transport in urban areas – Experiences from local actions in Finland. Manuscript submitted to Case Studies on Transport Policy.
- Helminen, Ville – Tiitu, Maija – Kosonen, Leo & Ristimäki, Mika (2020) Identifying the areas of walking, transit and automobile urban fabrics in Finnish intermediate cities. Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives, Vol. 8, 2020, 100257.
- Tiitu, Maija – Naess, Petter & Ristimäki, Mika (2020) The urban density in two Nordic capitals – comparing the development of Oslo and Helsinki metropolitan regions. European Planning Studies, Sept 2020.
- Lyytimäki, J. & Pitkänen, K. (2020) Perceived Wellbeing Effects of Ecosystems in Finland. Human Ecology, Springer.
- Marjukka Parkkinen, Ira Ahokas, Katariina Kiviluoto, Riikka Saarimaa, Petri Tapio, Anu Tuominen & Marko Tainio (2020) Twelve Obstacles to an Active, Low-Carbon Lifestyle – Overcoming factors hindering healthy mobility
This paper provided a starting point for the panel discussion on the obstacles to healthy mobility and actions to support it in STYLE webinar Towards Healthy Mobility – Transdisciplinary contribution to health, climate and business targets on 29 April 2020